Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Euro Pics; Street Story Selects














So my European journey comes to an end this week.  I was lucky enough to visit some amazing places, walk some inspiring streets, and meet some even more inspiring people.
I can't list everyone, but above are some of my favourite - and each is favourite for differing reasons - maybe it was the shoe, the story, their shoe, their look, how the shots turned out, the backdrop, the street, or even just the person - but as I wind up this leg of the IDYSM journey I didn't want to sign off by saying a thanks to these, and everyone who I met along the way - without people on the street wanting to share their story there would be no project - so thanks one and all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment