Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Monday 18 November 2013

Huw x New Balance ML574 Windbreak Pack; Sydney




It's not often I scoop a first time wearer on IDYSM, but in Huw I spotted someone equally nervous and excited about wearing their brand new New Balance ML574's from the Windbreak Pack for the first time.
A gift from his brother who had just returned from a trip to the US, the bright Blueberry colourway was considered a tad bright by Huw, a Documentary maker and TV Producer with a taste for the finer things in life.
I should point out that Huw is without doubt the poshest person I know.  He went to school with Prince William and Bear Grylls so in my mind is SERIOUSLY posh, but he's also a SERIOUSLY great bloke too who I've had the pleasure of working with a few times over the past few years.
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with the shoes and I hope Huw will rock them with pride at a variety of social functions.  I don't know what exactly but maybe rowing regatta's, grouse hunts, the theatre, that sort of thing.
Am I stereotyping, surely not?

No comments:

Post a Comment