Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Thursday 28 November 2013

adidas AW14 Preview


















An adidas preview is always a highlight in my calendar, and in the AW14 preview the brand raised the bar with a slick event that oozed summery Samba style with a beachside Bondi event showcasing all areas of the brands imminent releases.
If the word 'excited' sums up how I felt going into this event, I'm not sure what the word is to describe how I felt when I left as the range of amazing product blew me away.
Running from top to bottom the above shots showcase my hot picks.  There's a lot of buzz about the Stan Smith reboot in 2014, and as an avid wearer I can't wait for them to drop.
The ZX will continue to get interest with it's next incarnation in some interesting colourways, as will new and improved versions of some current classics like the Boost and the Springblade.
Classic twists of retro classics fuse with modern day collabs like Jeremy Scott (possibly slightly toned down in AW14 from previous drops) and my own fave Bedwin and the Heartbreakers continue to shine.
Finally - FOOTBALL!  The world cup is just over 6 months away, and as an official sponsor adidas will be front and centre with some amazing product.  The Predator, f50, and Nitrocharge boots appear in their most colourful forms ever all ready to light up Brazil, and brightest of them all is the exclusive preview of the all new Messi signature boot (penultimate pic).
Great work adidas.  And this is before Kanye!

No comments:

Post a Comment