Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Monday 19 May 2014

Ambroze x Nike Roshe Run; Sydney





I recently met Ambroze for a test shoot I was working on and when he rocked up to the shoot I couldn't resist asking for him to pose for IDYSM.
He moved to Sydney from Paris only 2 months ago, and was quick to hunt down some kicks that would work for any occasion.
He had no other kicks with him when he arrived so needed to find something that could keep up with his hectic life.  
As a model he races around town to castings and shoots each and every day, but by night he works in bars and restaurants so is on the go the whole time and some trusty Roshe's have become his staple shoe, able to tackle everything that life in Sydney throws at him.
You'll see more of Ambroze on the site soon - watch this space as he's going to help me start a whole new section that I hope you'll love.

















No comments:

Post a Comment