Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Friday 11 October 2013

Pedestrian.tv Photography Awards; GX7 Ambassador


It's with great honour than I can reveal that I am the face behind this year's Pedestrian.tv Photography Awards.
An opportunity for budding snappers to get their work out there - I've been chosen to back the competition, and use my own story to inspire others of how you can make a hobby something much much more than that - something I wouldn't have been able to do without I Dig Your Sole Man!
Check out my exclusive video interview here.
To help me inspire entrants for the competition I've been roadtesting the fantastic Lumix GX7 camera to shoot some of my street stuff - and the lucky category winners in the awards will land a camera that I have grown to love!
Above is the vid that Pedestrian.tv have run about me and the competition and below are some test images I've taken with this great bit of kit - so with the weekend looming please check it out and enter your pics here!





No comments:

Post a Comment