Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Le Coq Sportif x Size?






Last week I showcased the images I shot of Le Coq Sportif's fantastic new London store (see here), and there's more to come from the brand on IDYSM over the coming weeks with some more shooting I did with them (more on that to come later).
LCS were amazingly generous on my Euro travels and I wanted to show them some gratitude for a fantastic gift they sent my way, as I was lucky enough to be gifted a super exclusive pair of their Size? Collaboration Eclat's.
Only 12 pairs were ever made to commemorate the opening of the Size? Paris store in 2012, and needless to say they are super exclusive....so I'm more than blown away to be gifted a pair.
The LCS team introduced me to the phrase 'rock it don't stock it' when I expressed my concern that they were too special to wear, so keep an eye out as I may wear them...but only on exclusive occasions.  Cheers LCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment