Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Monday 6 January 2014

Paul x Reebok Classics Ex-O-Fit Hi; London




So, we're starting 2014 with some European action as over the coming weeks I'll be checking out individuals, brands, stores and unearthing some great people and stories from around different European locations.
It all kicks off today with my old home town; London, and I've chosen Paul to kickstart things as I feel in many ways his sneaker style embodies how I see London sneaker style in many ways.
I spotted Paul when he was taking a break from his retail job, and was instantly drawn towards his Classic Reeboks, a retro classic that has been ever present on London streets for years.
Despite having an array of shoes from different brands, Paul has a love for hi tops and mixes up shoes featuring modern tech with classic retro styles and his beloved Reebok Ex-O-Fit Hi's are the prize picks from his collection and the ones he wears the most.  
Despite being one of the fastest and most progressive cities in the world, London has a real link to it's history and that's the same with sneaker culture as interwoven amongst modern day tech, classic retro styles are always easy to find and I think always will be, especially with those committed to rocking retro style; like Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment