Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Monday 2 December 2013

$arsha $imone x adidas Ransom; Sydney







So, this was a little embarrassing.  Walking down the street, I spotted some amazing adidas x Ransom kicks.  I of course approach the wearer, only to be told - 'oh great - you shot me before, you do remember me don't you?'.  I didn't.  Cue me blushing and feeling like an idiot.
Say hello to $arsha who made her debut appearance on IDYSM 2 years ago (see here).  Once my memory was nudged I of course remembered her unique sense of style and her glowing personality but something was different this time... She was still taking a walk on the wild side with a pretty bold look of shaved head with animal print clothing, but that wasn't it.
Yep, 2 years on and $arsha had a son in tow, and it was great to see that he's repping some white hot kicks of his own too in his little Cons.
As for $arsha's shoes, I love the adidas x RANSOM collab line, which I understand is the only collab line that allows the Canadian brand RANSOM to create their own silhouettes in a range that is always slick and is never seen enough on the streets.
The shoes are eye-catching alright and if I bump into $asha again in 2 years I will definitely not forget them or her.  Won't happen.  No way.  Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment