Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Daryll x Nike Mayfly Woven; Sydney





The best thing about working is meeting great people and I was lucky enough to meet Daryll a few months ago when he assisted me on a shoot.  We've gone on to work together a few times now and each time he always rocks up on set wearing the freshest sneakers of the day, so I thought it was about time I asked if he'd pose for IDYSM.
Our latest shoot saw him wear some classy Nike Mayfly Woven, a shoe that fuses comfort and style in equal measure.  The shoe seems to have a very loyal following, with many wearers loading up on multiple colourways once they've had the Mayfly experience, and the shoe which was initially designed as a runner has become commonplace on the streets as a modern lifestyle classic.
This specific Midnight Navy colourway is part of a Quickstrike pack that I reckon is up there with the best Mayfly Woven's yet.  Thanks Daryll, you're making it tough - I'm supposed to focus on shooting but it's hard with your sneaker heat on set!

No comments:

Post a Comment