Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Saturday 13 March 2010

Shoes of the summer; #5 - Adidas Nastase

The Australian summer came to an end this week which for us non-Aussies means that the amazing sunny weather continues, but it just won't be quite as hot.

With the season ending I thought it would be a good time to address the questions I've been receiving about my own personal footwear tastes and reflect on my favourite 5 kicks that I have been wearing over the past few months.

At #5 is the retro Adidas Ilie Nastase.  I purchased these in London from a store in Islington about 4 years ago.  
I don't wear the shoes too often, but I like their clean retro style and their neutral colouring.
Adidas Originals were a big part of my growing up, and while I've had Gazelles, Stan Smiths, Superstars, The Hills and more, this is the 2nd pair of Nastase's that I've had, and I definitely see this style as an under-rated classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment