Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Wednesday 19 February 2014

David x ASICS GT-II; London




I'm usually pretty organised with my work on IDYSM - taking diligent notes on each subject and carefully filing their details in my mindbox like some form of shoe stalking Rainman...that was until I met David (I think thats his name) in his ASICS GT-II's.
Yep, a lost notebook, or an unsaved Note on my iPhone means I didn't record David's full details so I'll be going from memory on this one.  So,what I remember is...
a) It was a very cold day on London's Brick Lane.
b) Among a melee of London Hipsters, David's quiet and unassuming look caught my eye, as did his eye-catching ASICS kicks. 
c) He is from Germany, but picked the shoes up in Amsterdam.  These are his first ASICS pick up, and he's been impressed so they won't be his last.  I found it unusual for a German sneaker fan to prefer Nike's to adidas and Puma, brands that are native and more commonplace in Germany, but David likes finding something different so he and ASICS could have a long and fruitful relationship together.
d) Minutes after taking these pics I headed to Brick Lane's iconic Bagel shop to get a snack.
e) The bagel was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment