Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Monday 3 February 2014

Aaron x Vans; Paris






Paris!  My first time shooting in France for IDYSM, and in the coming posts you'll see an ecletic mix of people, stories and content - which I hope you will love (aka. amour).
It all starts off with Aaron - well i think that's his name.  My French is lousy, and his English wasn't great so I'll cut to the chase and tell you what I do know...1) He's an Afrobeat singer.  2) He loves fashion.  4) He loves eye-catching, bold fashion.  3) He loves his new Vans Sk8-Hi Reissue Hi Tops in Pig Suede, with Fleece Andorra lining.
I had literally just got out of the Metro when I saw Aaron and with a wife, 2 kids, suitcases galore in tow while we were looking for our hotel, this was a mad, crazy and manic shoot - but I kind of like it, think the energy comes out in the shots.
So there you go - who needs to speak the same language when the language of shoes brings us together eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment