Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Me x Neuw Denim


As I've often said here on IDYSM; right behind great shoes, a good street look needs equally great denim.  Finding the right fusion of cut, wash and style can be hard to find, but since being introduced to the Melbourne brand Neuw a few years ago I've found it hard to stray from their gear.
I've shot a few things for them too so would like to think of the brand as very much a friend of IDYSM
so was honoured to be asked to interview the brand's creative powerhouses Par and Rich to preview their great new 'Goldmine' collection and unearth the fascinating story behind the range.
The above vid made by the very talented Luke at MadPantry films see's me chatting about the collection with the guys, in what is my first appearance on the other side of the camera for quite some time so excuse the 'rabbit in car headlights' look I seem to have perfected!

No comments:

Post a Comment