Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Ben Sherman Preview













Ben Sherman are a brand that go back a long way for me, back to my roots in the UK in fact.
In the town that I grew up in just outside of London, there was only really one boutique to shop at, and I remember in my late teens they started stocking Ben Sherman product, and I was the first to buy anything from the brand from the store.
That's my Ben Sherman story, and it's safe to say many other people will have their own, as the brand is celebrating it's 50th birthday, and to celebrate a Sydney party was thrown last week showing off new product that proves the brand has no chance of slowing down just yet.
Crisp, clean and elegant styling for men and women with a whiff of 60's London is standard for the brand, with some great looking product due to drop (including the Premium Plectrum collection that really caught my eye).
Happy Birthday Ben and Rule Britannia indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment