Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Asics GT-Cool Preview









A big thanks to our friends at ASICS for helping to cool things down here at IDYSM.  Yes, things are started to heat up here in Oz as Summer is definitely on the way, but ASICS are ensuring that sneakerheads have the perfect gear to keep cool, literally, in the highly sought after GT-Cool drop.
First released in the early 90's, the GT-Cool re-release will start with the 2 colourways above, both of which are pretty damn hot in my humble opinion.  In fact I was so mesmerised by the shoes during this shoot I accidentally stood knee deep in a huge puddle while I was positioning myself for the last shot. The lengths I go to!
Our good friends at Highs and Lows are among select retailers selling the shoe from Oct 1st - check them out for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment