Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Recap; Highs and Lows x Reebok x Hypebeast

Sydney, I do love you, but when a bug spreads it wipes out everyone - including me.  I've been hit by a doozy lately, so while I'm taking a short break I thought it would be a good chance to spend this week checking up on some of my fave IDYSM action from 2013.
First up is the video I Directed, shot and Edited for Hypebeast commemorating the Perth store Highs and Lows Reebok Classic 30th Anniversary collab shoe.
A series of these vids were made around the world, and my contribition had a great response so thanks for all of you who showed your love on Hypebeast, IDYSM, Vimeo, You Tube and everywhere else it went out.
While I always enjoy working with Hypebeast and Reebok it was great to meet the Highs and Lows team, and they and their crew couldn't have made me more welcome in Perth which is another reason I have chosen to feature this vid this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment