Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Monday 23 September 2013

Recap; Shoe Art










Normal service resumes tomorrow so for the last of this recap season I wanted to share this little collection of shots that I hope showcase some of my weekly reportage work from this year.
I try and inject some of this stuff into each week's posts, with the aim of these shots being to capture what I hope is some of the natural art, personality and spectacle that the sneaker world can bring to the streets.
There's no real brief on these shots, just candid moments I come across where something catches my eye, and to be honest, I love the variety it conjurs.
Back to normal tomorrow with fresh new content - hope to see you here then.

No comments:

Post a Comment