Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Le Coq Sportif x Foot Patrol Éclat Launch - Highs and Lows; Perth










Perth - the Wild West of Australia, and a new frontier for me in my quest to check out the street scene in new and exciting locations.  I've a load of exciting content to go through, but in the meantime I was able to check out an exciting drop at Perth's (and one of Australia's) leading shoe boutique Highs and Lows.
The Footpatrol x le coq sportif Éclat “Macaron Edition” is a shoe that's getting a lot of attention around the world, and when HAL got a limited drop the Perth sneaker scene showed up in force to tuck into the tasty Macaron.
\There's plenty more stuff to come from Perth next week, including something special about HAL's store's latest collab, so stick around, I know you'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment