Description Description Description Description Description Description
Description

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Lee: Perth




During my time in Perth (which to be honest was pretty short as I was there for less than 48 hours) I was keen to tap into the cities street scene, and see what kind of sneaker scene the city has.  And luckily for me, in Lee I found someone with probably one of the biggest sneaker collections in WA. 
With over 450 pairs of kicks to his name he is a self confessed ‘brand whore’ whose mantra when buying is ‘if I don’t like it I won’t buy it, but if I do like it, I’ll like it a LOT!’.
He’s wearing the sublime Saint Alfred x Asics Gel-Lyte III collab, a shoe from the classic Chicago outfitters Saint Alfred that’s getting sneaker lovers around the world salivating.  The shoe’s pretty fresh and he was delighted to get them online in what he classes as a big scoop.
Rather than hiding his shoes away Lee wears and shares about 90% of his collection, and such is his passion for adding to his collection he even picks up shoes in the wrong size if he has to, which by his own admission is when he realized he had a problem.

I don’t see any problem, it’s just a passionate sneaker lover going to great lengths to rep himself and Perth in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment